Sarah's blog experiment

I am using this blog as an experiment to document my experiences in the information-for-development area. It provides an informal record of my personal thoughts and opinions. The 'cast of characters' also occasionally includes: my daughter Leah, my son Sacha, and my partner, Edward.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

River of life


Just got back from the KM4Dev annual meeting which was held at IDS in Brighton, UK. Don't have time just now to go into all the great things I learnt there but just wanted to link to this one thing, a podcast of the first day. Isn't podcasting wonderful? Congratulations to George for putting this together! More to follow soon here on the fabulous (podcast) knowledge sharing picnic...

1 Comments:

Blogger Joitske said...

Hi, great to be able to listen to it, and know roughly what's been going on. And to hear about your river of life! To be honest, I saw the podcasts long ago, but just now when I see it on your blog, I'm taking the effort to listen to it.

3:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home