Sarah's blog experiment

I am using this blog as an experiment to document my experiences in the information-for-development area. It provides an informal record of my personal thoughts and opinions. The 'cast of characters' also occasionally includes: my daughter Leah, my son Sacha, and my partner, Edward.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Big Sister is watching you....

This week, Julie pointed me in the direction of software to see how many people are visiting my blog. Called Statcounter, it gives an overview of hits and offers real time web statistics. It is free and all you need to do is add a bit of html code to the blog. You can now see the Statcounter logo after the 'Powered by blogger' one in the left hand column. If I want to see how many visitors the blog is getting, I go to the Statcounter website and log on. It's cool! Thanks for the tip, Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home